Airtel internet customers can now personalise their account
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Bharti Airtel today said it ha deployed a solution that allows it to offer a wide range of prepaid services, flexible bundling and real-time control of chargeable services.
The mobile broadband charging (MBC) solution provided by Ericsson will enable prepaid customers to have personalised profile based data charging plans.
Prepaid customers will be able to customise their data plans across mobility, fixed line and broadband by cross bundling across multiple domains 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
"The MBC suite has the capability to control complex tariff plans and real-time charging experience will allow prepaid customers to control their mobile usage," BhartiAirtel CTO and Director (Network Services Group) Jagbir Singh told reporters here.
A recent consumer lab study by Ericsson on India's Generation Z indicated transparent billing and charging as the key requirements from their service providers. "Data consumption is far more complex than voice and this solution will help Bharti offer enhanced data services to increase flexibility, control and enrich their customer
experience," Ericsson Head of Region India Fredrik Jejdling said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet