Aishwarya is ideal celebrity mom: survey
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Bachchan 'bahu' Aishwarya Rai tops the list of the ideal celebrity mothers in Bollywood, a status she shares with her Hollywood counterpart Angelina Jolie, according to a survey.
Altogether 54 per cent of the respondents voted for the former Miss World followed by Karisma Kapoor who got 27 per cent votes as the ideal mother.
Married to Abhishek Bachchan, 38-year-old Aishwarya gave birth to a girl in November last year.
The survey was conducted by matrimonial portal Shaadi.com to find out the Bollywood diva who has the qualities of being an ideal mother and if Indians see her fit the role well.
Two other actresses, Malaika Arora Khan and Lara Dutta, were the other contenders as the ideal celebrity mom in the survey.
When it comes to be an ideal mother in Hollywood, 67 per cent respondents voted for Angelina Jolie.
The survey further revealed that Indians feel that National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra would make an ideal mother once she attains motherhood as she got 30 per cent of the votes followed by Kareena Kapoor.
Yesteryears' actress Hema Mailini and her daughter Esha Deol were voted the 'Most popular celebrity mother-daughter duo' who make a great pairing and share a bond.
They led the poll with 39 per cent respondents voting for them followed by Tanuja and Kajol who got 27 per cent votes.
The other contenders were Kareena Kapoor and Babita, Soha Ali Khan-Sharmila Tagore and Twinkle Khanna-Dimple Kapadia.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM