Ajay, Bipasha campaign to save the tigers
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Ajay Devgn and Bipasha Basu, who have earlier done films like Aakrosh, All The Best, Apaharan, Zameen to name a few, will be seen together once again.
But this time it will be for the campaign promo of Animal Planet's series to save the tigers titled 'Where Tigers Rule'.
Ajay and Bipasha have shot separately with ad filmmaker Rohit Vaid for the same.
News is that, a lot of high-tech computer graphics have been used to 'show' that the duo have shot with a real tiger!
On her part, Bipasha has urged that we need to save the tiger at any cost. Meanwhile, Ajay said that he is delighted that 'Animal Planet' has dedicated a month-long of programming on the tigers.
The campaign also features Olympic gold medalist Abhinav Bindra and is expected to start from April 1.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet