Ajay Devgn confident about success of 'Son of Sardar'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Actor-turned-producer Ajay Devgn, whose upcoming film 'Son of Sardar' will be clashing with Shah Rukh Khan's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', is confident about his film doing well.
Both the films are scheduled for release on November 13, coinciding with Diwali.
"We are confident about it from beginning. It is an entertaining film. It is a superb film. The pace and the way he(director) has made the film is fabulous... so have confidence," Ajay said.
The film, directed by Ashwini Dhir, stars Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha, Sanjay Dutt and Juhi Chawla.
Its competitor -- 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' -- will see filmmaker Yash Chopra's return after a gap of eight years.
The romantic film stars Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead.
Ajay has lent his voice to film 'Makkhi', the Hindi version of south filmmaker SS Rajamouli's Telugu blockbuster 'Eega'.
The fictional film was released in Telugu on July 6 while the Hindi version will release on October 12.
When asked about remaking 'Eega' in Hindi, Ajay says, "The film is so fabulous that you won't be thinking about anything else. Making a remake of this film, I don't think you can make it the way he (S S Rajamouli) has made it again. So I don't think you should make a remake of this film.
"This process will go on as whenever a good film will come there are chances it to be remade be it in South or in Hindi..so this exchange will always go on," he said.
Having worked with renowned south director Rajamouli, Ajay said he was open to do films down south if he was offered something "fabulous".
"It is nothing like that (not open to doing Telugu films), it is just that I don't know the language..it will take time. But if there is something fabulous then why not," Ajay said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’