Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi's date with Patna
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Lavishing praise on Bihar, actors Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha today said their films have been hits because of the love of the people of the state.
"Bihar is the land of Buddha, Mahavir and Guru Gobind Singh ... the overwhelming love of the people of the state has made a number of my past films hits," said Devgan who played the lead role in Prakash Jha's 'Gangajal' and 'Apaharan'.
Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha, who starred in 'Dabaang' were here to promote their latest film 'Son of Sardar' slated for Diwali release.
Flanked by father Shatrughan Sinha, Sonakshi said, "Patna, the land of my father and grandfather has always been lucky for me.
"I had come to Patna before the release of Dabaang and it was a great hit on the box office. Now I have come on the eve of release of Son of Sardar and hope it will break records."
Shatrughan Sinha, a Lok Sabha member from Patna Saheb, thanked Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi and RJD President Lalu Prasad for their good wishes for the film and their blessings for Sonakshi Sinha.
Director of the film Pankaj Dheer said Son of Sardar was a family entertainer and would be liked by people of all age groups.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow