Ajoy Chakrabarty and Ulhas Kashalkar
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Indian Music festival
Ajoy Chakrabarty will present some celebrated compositions (khayal & tarana) of Bade Ghulam Ali Khan (Sabrang) of the Patiala gharana. Ulhas Kashalkar will showcase some exquisite works of Shrikrishna Ratanjankar (Sujaan), the
celebrated vocalist, composer, educator and scholar of the Agra gharana. Ratanjankar's corpus includes diverse genres ranging from dhrupad, dhamar, sadra and hori to khayal, lakshangeet, tarana and bhajan
Date: July 6
Venue: Tata Theatre
Bhelpoori is the ideal recipe for laughter and fun. A laugh a second and a hilarious satire on love, sex, politics, society, relationships, Bollywood, Tellywood and more!
Cast & Crew : Saleem Shah
Director :Rocky S
Writer : Saleem Shah
Date: July 7
Venue: National Gallery for Modern Art, Mumbai
Neville Shah, Karunesh Talwar, Sapan Verma, Sahil Shah and Keshav Naidu will present what promises to be a rib-tickling comedy. Neville Shah is a writer and currently a creative director at an ad agency.
Karunesh Talwar is a young comic and writer who made his way into the local comedy scene by winning several open mic competitions.
Sapan Verma watches movies, plays games, and sleeps all day under the guise of a freelance humour writer. He has written some of the highest rated TV shows for Channel V, NDTV Goodtimes, UTV Bindass.
Sahil Shah is a muscular, tall and incredibly handsome comedian, in his dreams. His off-center one liners have taken his comedy across the country, with shows in over six cities.
Keshav Naidu talks of his personal experiences collected over the years across India, US and the Middle East. He turns his failures and pains into funny stories with his characteristic dry wit.
Date: June 30
Venue: Tata Theater
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations