Akali leaderís son shoots at student, held
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
SSP Gill said only two shots were fired and the revolver was "loaded with only two bullets".
ASI murder accused sent to judicial custody
Amritsar: A local court Tuesday remanded assistant sub-inspector Ravinderpal Singh murder accused Ranjit Singh Rana and Dharamjeet Singh Dharma to 14-day judicial custody. Rana and Dharma were produced before the court after their eight-day police remand ended today. The court of judicial magistrate Surekha Rani sent them to judicial custody till January 1, 2013.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held