Akhilesh admits power situation grim
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
He assured that big defaulters of the Power Department would be identified and steps taken for recovering the dues.
Leader of Opposition Swami Prasad Maurya asked for a supplementary about power generation in May 2007 when the BSP assumed power and March 15, 2012 when the SP assumed power. However, the question was disallowed by Speaker Mata Prasad Pandey.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'