Akshay Kumar blessed with baby girl
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar and wife Twinkle Khanna today became proud parents of a baby girl.
"Twinkle gave birth to their second child this morning at the Breach Candy hospital in South Mumbai. It was a normal delivery. Both the mother and new-born are doing fine," sources close to the actor said.
The star couple has a 10-year-old son Aarav.
Akshay, 45, married Twinkle, 37, the daughter of Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia, in January 2001. Their son Aarav was born in September 2002.
Akshay is currently busy in promoting his forthcoming venture "Oh My God".
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations