Alessandra Ambrosio poses nude four months after giving birth
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, who welcomed son Noah in May, bared her slender, post-baby figure just a few months later for a magazine photoshoot
The 31-year-old mother of two, who posed nude in September for Made in Brazil magazine's racy, oceanside spread, said a month later that she didn't gain much weight during her pregnancy, reported Us magazine.
"This time I didn't really gain a lot of weight. I was actually trying to be as healthy as I could. The first time I gained a lot of weight and it was hard to lose it," Ambrosio said.
The Brazilian-born beauty partially credited breastfeeding and chasing after her tots with her speedy weightloss, though she also revealed that she makes it a point to mix up her exercise routine.
"I love to do Pilates and SoulCycle and go on walks and surf at the beach," she said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'