All MBA students of Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) bag jobs
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE) has achieved 100 per cent placement for its MBA students, who had completed their course this year.
Following 100 per cent placement in the first round of the placement drive, PCTE undertook its second round of the process in March. At the end of the second round, 81 students have got two or more job offers.
"So far, more than 70 companies have offered jobs to the current MBA batch. The average package has touched Rs 3.5 lakh per annum," said Dr K N S Kang, Director General of PCTE Group of Institutes.
The companies which have offered jobs to the students included DHL, Berger Paints, ITC, Reliance Fresh, IndusInd Bank, IOL Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Videocon, Kuber Group, India Mart, Ceasefire, Times of India, Asian Paints, Deutsche Bank, Axis Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Saluja Group, HDFC Bank, Kirloskar, Standard Chartered, Lupin, Biocon and Crisil.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow