Amanda Bynes locks herself in changing room
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Amanda Bynes locked herself in a changing room in the Kin store in West Hollywood for an hour and 45 minutes and refused to come out yesterday.
Amanda Bynes locked herself in a store changing room for nearly two hours and refused to come out.
The troubled actress - who recently had her car impounded and her driving license suspended - caused concern to shopkeepers at the Kin store in West Hollywood who thought she was "doing drugs" when she refused to come out for a considerable amount of time yesterday afternoon.
A clerk told a source: "I was so worried about her. I didn't know what she was doing in the dressing room. I didn't know if she was overdosing or doing drugs or what."
According to TMZ.com, Amanda made a banging noise on the inside of the changing room every 10 minutes for one hour and 45 minutes.
When they asked her to come out, she refused, telling them she needed "more time".
She eventually exited and purchased a pair of stilettos and some sunglasses, but as she was going to leave she realized she had not paid for a bathing suit under her dress, which she forgot was on and bought while still wearing.
Amanda eventually left when those in the shop called a taxi for her, as she is currently banned from driving.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet