Amber Rose miscarried last baby
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Model Amber Rose miscarried during her first pregnancy, says her fiance Wiz Khalifa.
The 29-year-old catwalk queen, who is now expecting a baby boy with Khalifa, was left devastated after she lost their first baby even though it was not planned, which is why the couple initially denied rumours that she was pregnant, reported Femalefirst.
"Her first pregnancy was like right before (her current pregnancy), and it was unexpected.
"Right when we found out she was pregnant she lost the baby, and she got pregnant again like right around the time we found out she lost the baby, so that second time when she got pregnant, we didn't want to say anything about it until after her second trimester and everything," he said.
The 'Black And Yellow' hitmaker is now really excited about the birth of their first child.
"I can't wait, every time we go to the doctor, he tells us how healthy the baby is, how perfect her pregnancy has been, and it has just inspired me to be the best dad. I have this little ball of joy coming into the world, I gotta show him right," he added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow