Amitabh, Jaya Bachchan in trouble over land scam: Ex-IPS officer Y P Singh
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan have been accused by former IPS officer Y P Singh for putting their money into a project, that has violated many BMC norms.
Singh has asserted in a press conference that though he cannot say that the Bachchan family gave a loan of Rs 9 crore to a real estate firm to build the mall in Mumbai, it is now clear that the mall is being built on illegal ground.
He also said that the Bachchan family must take the loan back and ask the BMC to demolish the partly-constructed mall.
He also said that the family is known for its good work in the society, so they should wash its hands of the issue.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet