Amitabh Bachchan injured in 'attack' by Shiv Sena men on visiting Bal Thackeray at Matoshree
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Cine superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who was amongst the first to rush to Matoshree to ask about the welfare of Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray after news of his being put on life support spread, was met by an angry crowd gathered around Matoshree.
Bachchan, who had appealed to the crowd to remain calm, was roughed up by an angry group, which had become quite emotional after news about Thackeray's deteriorating health spread.
Big B was injured, his kurta torn and he received slight injuries on his arm.
However, the nature of the injuries were not serious, with Bachchan himself tweeting that he was treated by the doctors at Matoshree itself for cuts and bruises, and that he was all right.
That Bachchan was feeling quite nostalgic about events and his tumultuous relationship with Thackeray is clear from the fact that he tweeted: "At height of Bofors scandal, Bal asked me, 'are you involved?'"
"When I said no, he said, 'Don't worry, I am with you. You are an actor, go do what you are best at'."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow