Amitabh Bachchan leaves laptop behind at Florence
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan feels like a "loss of the world" after he accidentally left his laptop behind while leaving Florence.
The 70-year-old actor, who was in Florence to attend the River To River 2012 Indian Film Festival, wrote about the "tragedy" on his blog.
"Major tragedy! My valet forgot to pack my laptop in Florence, and I have landed in the Isles without it... Livid and most upset...
"Luckily my CEO was still in Italy and has found it and shall be able to get it back but only when I reach Mumbai and home... My hotel in the Isles has very kindly given me a working mac and I am writing this on it... Its like the loss of the world... So... Darned...," he posted.
The seven-day long film extravaganza held a retrospective of Bachchan's films.
"It has been difficult to tear myself away from Florence and all the lovely people that looked after me, and those that showed their affection during the Festival.
"It makes the farewells seem so personal, tinged with just the right amount of emotion. It has been noticed often that the moment you start to get comfortable at a foreign destination, comes the time to leave...," he added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow