Amitabh Bachchan suffering from cold and cough
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is down with cold and cough and had to pay a visit to the doctor after a painful night.
"An awful night, coughing my lungs and stomach away... stomach which has surgical left overs and still in process of repair... pains with each expulsion... A quick visit to the doctor on arrival and the antibiotics and the syrups and the inhalation and the home remedies, a million of them, for, each individual has their own perfect formula of recovering from this," the 69-year-old actor posted on his blog.
Post his abdominal surgery in February, Bachchan visits the hospital for regular check-ups.
"Its really quite amusing at times, but they all work - allopathic, ayurvedic, homeopathic, privateopathic, generalopathic... Pathic from the person that you meet on the flight, your driver, your security, the departments at home, and the staff... visitors, guests... they all have remedies that 'will work miracles' or so they say never seems to work on this ol' man !!," he added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'