Amitabh Bachchan wins 'Timeless Style Icon' title
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has been named 'Timeless Style Icon' in a recent poll conducted by a leading daily.
The winners, which were announced at an event – Mumbai's Most Stylish 2013- on Thursday night, also included actors Sonam Kapoor and Akshay Kumar, who were chosen as Reader''s Choice Style Icons.
Speaking at the occasion, actress and former Miss Asia Pacific Dia Mirza said that it's not the labels or brands of clothes that make a woman a style icon, but it is the way she carries herself with grace that adds to her beauty.
Other Bollywood celebs present at the occasion were actor Abhishek Bachchan, Sonali Bendre, Shahid Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty, Sridevi, Imran Khan and Anil Kapoor.
'The Dirty Picture' actress Vidya Balan said it was important for people to have their own style and one should never try to be like someone else.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’