Amitabh, Jaya Bachchan in trouble over land scam: Ex-IPS officer Y P Singh
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan have been accused by former IPS officer Y P Singh for putting their money into a project, that has violated many BMC norms.
Singh has asserted in a press conference that though he cannot say that the Bachchan family gave a loan of Rs 9 crore to a real estate firm to build the mall in Mumbai, it is now clear that the mall is being built on illegal ground.
He also said that the Bachchan family must take the loan back and ask the BMC to demolish the partly-constructed mall.
He also said that the family is known for its good work in the society, so they should wash its hands of the issue.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations