Among the survivors
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Of course, implementation is always the issue when it comes to even the best of laws, and the awareness and sensitivity among the police, medical professionals and the judiciary that are a prerequisite for the successful implementation of these recommendations are not something that can be achieved overnight. Be that as it may, Justice Verma and his able team of lawyers have given us yet another voice, and it won't be long before it can be heard.
The writer is an advocate, and fellow, Inclusive Planet Centre for Disability Law and Policy, Chennai, firstname.lastname@example.org '
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow