An Indian Summer
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Designer Naeem Khan to debut at the Lakme Fashion Week.
Last year's Summer/Resort edition of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) scored a coup in the form of New York-based designer Bibhu Mohapatra. This year, the five-day fashion event ó to take place at Mumbai's Grand Hyatt from March 22 to 26 ó boasts of designer Naeem Khan's presence.
The internationally-acclaimed designer will be vowing fashion lovers with his latest collection at LFW. "I am incredibly excited to showcase my collection in India for the first time, especially in my hometown, Mumbai. It is an honour to be a part of Lakme Fashion Week," says the Indian-born, American designer.
Khan is credited with dressing up some of the most glamorous personalities in the West, such as the US First Lady, Michelle Obama, and stars such as Beyonce, Penelope Cruz, Eva Longoria and Lady Gaga. Moreover, his designs have been featured in fashion dramas such as Sex & the City and Dreamgirls.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'