And now, portability option for unsatisfied city LPG customers
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
City residents who have LPG connections from Indane will now be able to avail intra-company portability facility. This system will enable customers to switch their distributors in case they are not satisfied with the existing services.
Under this policy three different clusters have been formed of the UT Indane distributors which are Parveen Gas, Numdeepmala, City Gas and Jai Gas. The second cluster includes Arunita Gas, Bhatia Gas, Capital Gas, Punia Gas, Sunshine Gas and Sukh Gas. Ramchander & Sons Gas, Bindsh Gas, Shivalik Gas, Manimajra Gas and Farid Gas comes in the third cluster.
Customers can exercise the option of changing their distributor within one given cluster only. The project is likely to be extended soon to the whole of Chandigarh and across all companies. A customer can register at www.indane.co.in to avail the facility.
After the cap by the central government on subsidised LGP, consumers were to get three cylinders till March this year. From the financial year 2013-14, six subsidised cylinders will be available. An Aadhaar card is needed to avail the subsidised rates.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet