And the Party Begins
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
They have been open about their relationship ever since they started dating in 2007. Also, over the last year, the couple has spoken about their wedding plans. However, when Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan finally decided to tie the knot, they decided to keep it out of the media's eyes as much as possible. A low-key sangeet ceremony marked the beginning of the actors' wedding celebration.
Held on the terrace of their new home in Khar in Mumbai on Sunday, the guest list was limited to family and a few friends. Kareena looked resplendent in a saffron lehenga-choli designed by her friend and favourite designer Manish Malhotra. Saif was dressed in an off-white bandhgala. Neetu Kapoor, Reema Jain and her son Armaan, Soha Ali Khan with boyfriend Kunal Khemu, and Saba Ali Khan were the family present at the do. Amrita Arora with husband Shakeel Ladak, Malaika Arora Khan, Tusshar Kapoor, Anu and Sunny Dewan, Maheep and Sanjay Kapoor, Ayan Mukerji, Karan Johar, Malhotra and Homi Adajania, who directed Saif in Cocktail, were among the friends who attended and performed at the sangeet.
The couple is scheduled to have a registered marriage in Mumbai today. It will be followed by a reception in Delhi on October 18.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’