And the Party Begins
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
They have been open about their relationship ever since they started dating in 2007. Also, over the last year, the couple has spoken about their wedding plans. However, when Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan finally decided to tie the knot, they decided to keep it out of the media's eyes as much as possible. A low-key sangeet ceremony marked the beginning of the actors' wedding celebration.
Held on the terrace of their new home in Khar in Mumbai on Sunday, the guest list was limited to family and a few friends. Kareena looked resplendent in a saffron lehenga-choli designed by her friend and favourite designer Manish Malhotra. Saif was dressed in an off-white bandhgala. Neetu Kapoor, Reema Jain and her son Armaan, Soha Ali Khan with boyfriend Kunal Khemu, and Saba Ali Khan were the family present at the do. Amrita Arora with husband Shakeel Ladak, Malaika Arora Khan, Tusshar Kapoor, Anu and Sunny Dewan, Maheep and Sanjay Kapoor, Ayan Mukerji, Karan Johar, Malhotra and Homi Adajania, who directed Saif in Cocktail, were among the friends who attended and performed at the sangeet.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations