Andhra Pradesh Police questions Owaisi for 'hate speech'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Andhra Pradesh police today questioned MIM legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi for the second consecutive day for his alleged "hate speech" against a particular community.
Owaisi was questioned by investigating officer of the case from 10 am to 5 pm at Armed Reserve Office here in the presence of his two lawyers, as directed by Nirmal magistrate's court which has remanded him in police custody for five days till January 17, police said.
The MLA, who represents Chandrayangutta constituency in Hyderabad, is facing the charges of sedition and waging war against the nation, among others, over his December 22 speech which drew nation-wide condemnation.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held