Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt take twins to museum on Valentine's Day
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
It wasn't a romantic outing in particular for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie this Valentine's Day, as the Hollywood star couple took their twins to the Natural History Museum.
Dressed in black outfits, Pitt, Jolie and their four-year-old twins, Knox and Vivienne, visited the museum on February 14 in Los Angeles, accompanied by their bodyguards, reported Ace Showbiz.
The couple and their kids took a tour inside the museum.
The twins were especially interested in observing microscopic specimens and playing with fossils.
According to a witness, Pitt read to Knox and explained the stuff they saw in the museum, while Jolie was with Vivienne. "Brad was walking around reading to Knox and explaining things to him," said the witness.
"Vivienne loved the butterflies and Knox was interested in the dinosaurs and giant spiders. Brad and Angelina stood back at one point and let the kids play. They were smiling and really enjoying the day. You can tell they love watching their kids learn," said the witness.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet