Anil Kapoor's 24 shoot begins today
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Shooting of Anil Kapoor's dream project 24 begins today.
The official Indian remake of the popular American TV show 24 will be directed by Abhinay Deo of Delhi Belly fame.
Anil Kapoor will be playing the lead role in the Hindi version that was originally essayed by Kiefer Sutherland in 24. But his character has been given an Indian touch for the desi version.
The show will go on air in July or August later this year.
24, a political thriller, will cover 24 hours in the life of the protagonist played by Anil Kapoor.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet