Anna Hazare supporter Anupam Kher slams Arvind Kejriwal, says quit criticising
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Film actor Anupam Kher has said that activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal should first prove himself rather than criticising others.
The time is over for now for Kejriwal to oppose others, said Kher during a function at the Ujjain Press Club last evening.
Anupam Kher had participated in Anna Hazare's campaign against corruption earlier.
"Kejriwal should now perform and prove himself," Kher said adding, he himself had no plans to join politics.
Kejriwal had in the recent past alleged nexus between realty firm DLF and Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
He had also demanded resignation and arrest of Union Minister Salman Khurshid over allegations of financial irregularities in the functioning of a trust run by Khurshid's wife.
Kejriwal had also made allegations of corruption against BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
Meanwhile, Kher said he did not agree with Baba Ramdev's view that 26/11 Mumbai terror attack convict Ajmal Kasab should have been hanged in public.
This is an issue pertaining to law and the authorities took a suitable step, he added.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations