Anne Hathaway, Chris Hemsworth in Steven Spielberg's next
Actress Anne Hathaway could end up sharing screen with actor Chris Hemsworth in a Steven Spielberg movie.
The actress is reportedly in talks to tackle the female lead role in Spielberg's long-gestating sci-fier 'Robopocalypse', which also eyes the 'Thor' actor as the male lead, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Hathaway's discussions are still in early stage while Hemsworth has been courted to join the project since July.
Details of what characters Hathaway and Hemsworth will play are still scarce for now.
Tom Rothman will produce the upcoming book-adapted movie.
"When someone like Tom is a free agent, you snatch him up fast. He has proven himself to be a necessity of this industry. At Fox he had already been an enthusiastic partner on Robopocalypse, and it is to our advantage that he would come produce this film with me.
"Tom has been a wonderful friend and colleague over the years and DreamWorks is incredibly lucky to have him on board," Spielberg said.
An adaptation of Danuel H. Wilson's book, 'Robopocalypse' focuses on an artificial intelligence known as Archos who goes online and takes over a network of machines that humans use. He starts a rebellion and the human race must find a way to survive the Robot War.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow