Another case filed for obscenity against Akshay, wife
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar and wife Twinkle Khanna may land in further trouble for their alleged obscene act on the ramp following the filing of a case against them in a local court here.
Advocate Virendra Kumar filed the case in the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Kumar against the star couple's performance during the promotional catwalk for a particular brand of jeans at a show.
The court after recording the complainant's statement, has scheduled April 13 for producing further evidence and hearing of the case.
Virendra in his complaint said that he was ashamed watching a TV show on April 2 where Akshaya Kumar while cat-walking on the ramp, had got his jeans unbuttoned by his wife.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow