After 3 sisters' rape-murder, another minor raped in Bhandara
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Another rape of a minor was reported in Bhandara Friday.
A schoolgirl was allegedly lured by her teacher Tuesday and taken on his a bike to the house of an acquaintance, where he allegedly raped her.
Superintendent of police Arti Singh said, "Family of the girl lodged a complaint today. We have arrested the teacher, Yadav Borkar (45). He has been remanded in police custody. The girl from Baleti village in Lakhandur tehsil is an 8th standard student at a zilla parishad school. She was waiting at a bus stop at Pachgaon when the teacher lured her.
"Asked if friend of Borkar was at home when the incident happened, she said, 'Apparently, yes. He told the teacher to go ahead with his plan'."
Meanwhile, there is no progress yet in the probe into the rape and murder of three sisters at Murmadi village in the district. "It is surprising nobody from the village saw the girls being taken away," Singh said.
Bodies of the girls, all below 11 years and missing since February 14, were found in a well on February 16.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet