Antony cancels Nagaland visit
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Defence Minister A K Antony has cancelled his visit to poll-bound Nagaland on Saturday due to bad weather in Delhi, Congress sources said.
He was scheduled to address an election rally at Pfutsero block in Phek district this morning.
Nagaland Congress general secretary Medakul Sophie said his flight could not take off from Delhi due to bad weather.
The state goes to polls on February 23.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet