Anushka Sharma's sizzling hot shoot for Maxim
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Anushka Sharma, who has won accolades for her portrayal of Akira in Jab Tak Hai Jaan, is sizzling hot on the cover of this month's Maxim India cover.
The 24-year-old actor, who wasn't yet seen in such a bold avatar, has finally come with a hot and sexy lingerie shoot for the men's magazine.
The actress, shows off her well toned legs in orange shorts worn with a green net top.
The Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi actress has come a long way and can be seen at her seductive best in the magazine.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM