Apollo Hospitals Q2 net up 49% at Rs 83 cr
Healthcare major Apollo Hospitals Enterprise today reported 49.28 per cent rise in net profit to Rs 83.24 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 on the back of robust sales.
It had posted net profit of Rs 55.76 crore for the July- September quarter of 2011, Apollo Hospitals said in a filing to BSE.
Total income of the group rose to Rs 836.32 crore for the quarter, from Rs 699.75 crore in the year-ago period.
During the quarter the company transfered seven of its clinics through a slump sale arrangement to its 100 per cent subsidiary, Apollo Health and Lifestyle Ltd.
The company had also divested one third of its equity investment in British American Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
Apollo Hospitals scrip closed at Rs 804.80 on the BSE, down 6.21 per cent from its previous close.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow