Apollo Tyres Q3 net profit soars 84%
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
"Having said that, our continued focus on improving the product and customer mix across geographies has helped us better our profitability. I believe that the worst is behind us and we should see improvement in both automotive and tyre sales from the beginning of the new fiscal," Kanwar said.
Shares of Apollo Tyres were trading 0.35 per cent up at Rs 85.45 apiece on the BSE.
Stocks More on Apollo Tyres
Company INFO More on Apollo Tyres
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet