- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The New Year brings with it new shopping lists. Catching our eye early on is bag-brand Esbeda's latest collection — "The Sparkle". The bleak, cold weather demands for some bling and cheer in one's wardrobe and this collection throws up some interesting options. Ranging from shoulder bags to cute totes, the collection makes the most of candy colours such as pink and powder blue. Apart from being eye-catching, the bags boast of smart zippers, comfortable spaces and secure handles. Priced Rs 2,280 onwards, the collection is easy on the pocket too.
Skinny to regular, high-waist to low-riders, hipster to boot cut, the world of jeans is ever evolving. Proving that there is a jean for every occasion is Italian denim brand
Armani Jeans that has made its way to India with two stores in New Delhi. The latest collection of denims plays with logos and strong silhouettes. One can also choose from a variety of accessories and apparel. Prices start at Rs 5,000.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held