Armstrong tops Forbes list of most disliked athletes
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Disgraced US cyclist Lance Armstrong has topped a new list by Forbes magazine of the most disliked athletes.
According to the list, Armstrong narrowly passed American football player Manti, who reportedly faked the death of a fictitious girlfriend to gain appeal, to be on the top of the list, after both got only 15 percent votes in a survey, Sport24 reports.
Manti, who got second place in Heisman Trophy voting as last season''s top player which made him a top National Football League prospect, reportedly faked the death of a fictitious girlfriend to gain sympathy.
Third on the list, at 19 percent appeal, is 14-time major golf champion Tiger Woods, following an epic sex scandal that destroyed his marriage and damaged his marketing image and sponsorship deals.
Other sportsmen on the list are NFL Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, Alex Rodriguez of Major League Baseball's New York Yankees, NFL Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, US stock car racer Kurt Busch,World's team mate Kobe Bryant and NFL Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’