Arnold Schwarzenegger returning to 'Terminator 5'
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Arnold Schwarzenegger has said he is set to star in "Terminator 5" and revealed the movie's script will be finished this year.
The 65-year-old action superstar, who stars in the first three instalments of the film franchise, said during promotion for his latest movie 'The Last Stand' that he will star in the forthcoming film, reported Sun Online.
Schwarzenegger is pleased with the direction the motion picture is taking after the film's bosses hired some "really quality writers".
"They're writing right now 'Terminator 5'. There have been some writers on it for the last year-and-a-half and they could not pull it off.
"We have told them over and over that they are going in the wrong direction, now they've finally got rid of those writers and they've got new really quality writers. Now they're going in the right direction. I think this year the script will be finished and we will be able to go into pre-production," he said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet