Arnold Schwarzenegger's explicit pics fetching $150,000?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A porn site has offered to pay USD 150,000 for the explicit photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Madonna and other celebs which were discovered in a storage locker formerly belonging to Penthouse founder Bob Guccione.
A financial entrepreneur named Jeremy Frommer purchased storage lockers once owned by the deceased Penthouse founder and found a treasure trove of celebrity photos, including unpublished nude ones of Madonna, Lauren Hutton and Schwarzenegger.
Now, YouPorn.com wants to acquire the pics in order to publish them online and has already sent Frommer a letter, offering USD 150,000 for the whole lot, reported TMZ online.
YouPorn is specifically interested in the Schwarzenegger , which shows the former California governor nude in the act.
"Let's face it. The real value here is in 'Schwantz'," YouPorn wrote in the letter.
It's unclear if Frommer plans to accept the offer.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow