- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Rickshaw puller killed by car
Chandigarh:In a hit-and-run incident, a rickshaw puller was killed after being hit by a Tavera car Monday between South End Chowk and Sector 43/44 Chowk. The driver of the Tavera car remains unidentified and a case of rash and negligent driving has been registered at the Sector 36 police station.
State Organisation of Engg Drawing Staff holds conference
Chandigarh:The State Organization of Engineering Drawing Staff organized a representatives' conference here, attended by 35 representatives from Irrigation, Public Health, Agriculture and Forest Department on October 7. Regional Head of the Organization Veer Bhan Dul presided over the conference.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet