- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Experts discuss endocrine disorders
Chandigarh:A symposium was organised by the Department of Endocrinology, PGIMER, on Sunday. In the symposium, faculty members shared their views on endocrine disorders related to bone disorder, growth and puberty disorders. Around 100 delegates participated.
Tribute paid to CRPF martyrs
Chandigarh:The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) celebrated the Police Commemoration Day at the CRPF camp on Sunday by remembering the martyrs who laid their lives for the nation in the last year and observing a two-minute silence as a tribute to them. Inspector General of Police (IGP), North West Sector (NWS), CRPF spoke about the valour of ten CRPF officials who fought during the Chinese aggression.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet