- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Parveen Bansal re-elected as BJP dist chief
Ludhiana:Parveen Bansal was on Saturday unanimously re-elected as the BJP district president. While the date of filing nominations was on November 23, no other candidate, however, turned up to file their nomination.
DAV celebrates annual day
Ludhiana:The DAV Public School in BRS Nagar celebrated its annual day on Saturday. Principal Ravinder Talwar, secretary of DAV college managing committee was the chief guest. Regional director R S Patial and officiating principal S K Patial were also present.
Free medical camp at Aggar Nagar hospital
Ludhiana:A free medical camp will be held on Sunday at the Shree Ragunath Hospital in Aggar Nagar from 9 am to 1 pm. Free medical check-ups will be done for dental, gynaecology, orthopaedic, skin, paediatrics and ENT patients. All are invited to make use of this free camp.
Dhillon lays foundation stone of road project
Ludhiana:Punjab Public Works Development Minister Sharanjit Singh Dhillon laid the foundation stone of road widening projects worth Rs 14 crore. Three roads, 22 kilometre in length, will be widened and re-constructed under this project. The road network covered under this project is Ludhiana-Rahon road to villages Jagirpur, Kakka, Dhaula, Khasi kalan to Tajpur-Dhansasu road. Dhillon re-iterated that a race course will built on 1,200 acre land at Machhiwara. He added that a five star hotel and an amusement park will also come up in Machhiwara.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held