- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Blood donation camp organised
Chandigarh:A blood donation camp was organised by the Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation here Monday. 304 Nirankari devotees, including 36 women, donated blood in the camp. C L Gulati, Secretary, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation, with his staff from Delhi was also present on the occasion. A team of 20 para-medicos headed by Dr Suchet Sachdev from PGI conducted the camp.
Trauma workshop held for ITBP
Chandigarh:A full day 'Trauma and Emergency Life Support' workshop for the Indo-Tibetan Border Police was held at GMCH-32 on Monday aimed at augmentation of knowledge and strengthening of skills of ITBP personnel posted all over regions of India. This was conducted with the coordination of DIG ITBP and Prof Raj Bahadur, Director Principal, GMCH-32.
The training focused on the proper handling of patients in the field, near mountains, in deep sea and even on borders. 29 commandos attended the workshop.
World Human Rights Day observed
Chandigarh:The NSS unit of Dev Samaj College of Education, Sector 36 celebrated World Human Rights Day Monday. The day was marked by the presence of advocate, judge and social activist Madam Madhu P Singh, social activist Ranbir Talib, and Rajinder Kashyap, who works for Human Resources at the state and national level and Nirdosh, the treasurer who discussed various issues concerning human rights. A pledge to abide by human rights to make a peaceful world was also administered on the occasion.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held