- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
21 more swine flu cases reported
New Delhi:A total of 21 new cases of H1N1 were reported on Sunday, making it a total of 94 cases this year. Swine flu patients were admitted to hospitals across the city. The Health department has confirmed three swine flu deaths, including two in private hospitals, though some government hospitals have reported more suspected deaths. Health Minister A K Walia said hospitals had been instructed to purchase Tamiflu, and ensure that their isolation wards were open and adequate number of ventilators were available for patients diagnosed with swine flu.
DTC bus catches fire near Sarai Kale Khan
New Delhi:Fifteen passengers had a narrow escape after the DTC bus they were traveling in caught fire on Sunday morning. Police said a short circuit in the engine triggered the fire. "The incident was reported around 10 am. The DTC low-floor bus (route 966) from Nangloi to Nizamuddin, was heading towards Ashram when it caught fire near Sarai Kale Khan in South Delhi," a Delhi Fire Services official said. The bus driver parked the bus and asked the passengers to exit. Two fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the fire in half an hour.
Businessman robbed in Jangpura
New Delhi:A robbery was reported from Southeast Delhi's Jangpura area on Sunday evening. Two bikers allegedly stopped a businessman's car at gunpoint. Police said the bikers robbed the businessman's Maruti Swift and Rs 7.5 lakh. The incident took place around 8.15 pm when Kapil Kapoor was on the service lane in Jangpura in his car. Two men pointed a gun at him and told him to step out. A case has been registered at the Nizamuddin police station.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held