Arvind Kejriwal may be greedy for power: Anna Hazare
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Anna Hazare has said that his former associate Arvind Kejriwal, who has taken a political plunge, has no greed for money but he could have greed for power.
"It could be," Hazare said when asked whether he thinks that Kejriwal has greed for power.
"He has a social and nationalistic point of view and feeling of sacrifice. He thinks more about society and nation more than his family. He doesn't have greed for money," he said.
Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders, saying one should not attack all of them together as they will then gang up against him.
Hazare, who has been spearheading an anti-corruption movement, said he will announce his new team on November 10.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held