Asha Bhosale to inaugurate neonatal ICU in Pune today
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Singer Asha Bhosale will inaugurate a Diabetes Care and Research Centre, a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and a Obstetric Unit at Maai Mangeshkar Hospital in Warje on Sunday.
Dr Supriya Kurlekar, Medical Director, Maai Mangeshakar Hospital, said the inauguration ceremony of these units will be held at the hospital while public ceremony will be organised at BAIF Auditorium. Pandit Hridaynath Mangeshkar, Bharati Mangeshkar and Dr Dhananjay Kelkar, medical director of Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, will be present on the occasion, said Dr Kurlekar.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations