Ashley never apologised for cheating: Cheryl Cole
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole says ex-husband Ashley never apologised for cheating on her as that would have meant that he was wrong and justified her leaving the marriage.
The 29-year-old singer was devastated when the footballer's numerous infidelities were revealed but although the pair have remained cordial, Cheryl said he never said sorry for ruining their marriage, reported Sun online.
"He never apologised. That would have meant for him that he was wrong and justified me leaving the marriage," Cheryl said on a TV chat show.
The singer divorced the England soccer player in 2010.
Cheryl recently opened up about sadness, physical pain, sickness and fury in her autobiography 'Cheryl: My Story'.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow