Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis enjoy basketball match together
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend Mila Kunis were spotted enjoying a basketball match together.
The couple, who has been almost inseparable from the time they started dating, seemed engrossed in the game in Los Angeles, reported Daily Mail online.
However, the couple did not miss out on whispering secrets into each other's ears time and again. Both actors were dressed casually in simple t-shirts and jeans.
Kunis, 29, started dating her former 'That '70s Show' co-star, post Kutcher's break-up with wife Demi Moore.
She recently said that she loves being single despite finding love with Kutcher.
"For four years, I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single," she said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow