Ashton Kutcher named highest paid TV actor of 2012
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Ashton Kutcher, who reportedly made 24 million dollars between May 2011 and May 2012, has been named as the highest-paid actor on TV by Forbes.
The magazine took into account Kutcher's investments, film salaries and his reported 700,000-dollar an episode salary for 'Two and a Half Men', the Huffington Post reported.
The 34-year-old actor replaced last year's top earner Charlie Sheen, who is nowhere to be seen this year after leaving 'Two and a Half Men.'
His co-star, recent Emmy winner Jon Cryer, also made the list with 13 million dollars a year.
More of the networks' actors - Mark Harmon, Jason Segel and the stars of 'The Big Bang Theory' - also made the list.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations