ASI asks SAD leader to stop stalking daughter, shot dead
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
"The ASI fired in the air but the other man fired at his legs. After the bullets ran out, they started fighting physically while people tried to separate them. The accused left the place warning that he would be back. As the ASI's relatives, who had a shop nearby, were about to take him to a hospital in a car, the accused returned and started firing. When the ASI stepped out of the car, he was shot dead from point blank range," he said.
Another eyewitness, Avtar Singh, said, "The accused also tried to fire towards the ASI's daughter but his gun got jammed. He fled when the people started pelting stones at him."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held